There's a philosophy out there that says that all people's souls can be categorized into one of seven soul types.
Of course with my curiosity I had to see what "soul type" I had.
When I realized which one I was, the results were very accurate (to a point that it seemed somewhere on the line between ominous and eerie all at once).
I have the "soul of the servant" from what I can see.
This means that I am naturally very caring, kind, and patient, but this also extends to the point that people have used me when I appeal to their needs/wants.
And it's true. It's happened to me at an almost half-yearly basis at this point...
Anyways, enough about boring old me, I'm sure you want to know your soul type. What other reason would you be here, right?
Here are the seven soul types (listed in no particular order) and their characteristics.
- Servers are naturally accommodating, caring, nurturing, hospitable, altruistic.
- Artisans are naturally creative, inventive, imaginative, sensitive, dexterous.
- Warriors are naturally forceful, loyal, protective, determined, steadfast.
- Scholars are naturally curious, studious, academic, analytical, neutral.
- Sages are naturally engaging, articulate, charming, entertaining, expressive.
- Priests are naturally inspirational, uplifting, motivating, energising, visionary.
- Kings are naturally commanding, assured, powerful, authoritative, decisive.
Now, if you still aren't sure what type of soul you have, simply access the personality test below.
(Speaks in sing-song) Enjoy~
Tell me your results when you're finished! I've always had a keen interest in people after all.